How to prevent employees during the epidemic
- Time of issue:2020-02-22 17:35:35
How to prevent employees during the epidemic
- Time of issue:2020-02-22 17:35
Novel coronavirus infection prevention and control of pneumonia knowledge work prevention
(1) How to prevent on the way to work
Wear disposable medical masks correctly. Try not to take public transportation. It is recommended to walk, cycle, or take a private car or shuttle bus to work. If you must take public transportation, you must wear a mask all the way. Try to avoid touching items on the car with your hands on the way
(2) How to prevent the work of entering the building
Before entering the office building, consciously accept a body temperature test. If the body temperature is normal, you can work in the building and wash your hands in the bathroom. If the body temperature exceeds 37.2℃, please refrain from entering the building to work, go home to observe and rest, and go to the hospital if necessary.
(3) How to prevent office entry
Keep the office environment clean. It is recommended to ventilate 3 times a day for 20-30 minutes each time. Keep warm when ventilating. Keep a distance of more than 1 meter between people, and wear masks when working with multiple people. Keep washing your hands frequently, drink plenty of water, and insist on washing your hands strictly in accordance with the six-step method before eating and after going to the toilet. Reception of outsiders to wear masks on both sides
(4) How to prevent participation in meetings
It is recommended to wear a mask and wash hands and disinfect before entering the meeting room. The meeting personnel are separated by more than 1 meter. Reduce centralized meetings and control the meeting time. When the meeting time is too long, open the window once for ventilation. After the meeting, the venue and furniture must be disinfected. Tea utensils are recommended to be soaked in boiling water for disinfection
(5) How to prevent employees from eating
Meals in the canteen are divided into meals to avoid crowded people. Try to avoid face-to-face when eating and keep a certain distance. Or the company can negotiate with nearby restaurants that have sanitary and quarantine standards to order boxed lunches, which can be ordered in advance by the department as a unit. Pay attention to the immediate disposal of the garbage after the meal, arrange in a unified manner according to the requirements of the property, or uniformly throw it to the designated garbage collection place outside the company. It is recommended that you can bring your own meals if possible. The tableware is recommended to be taken home and cleaned after the meal.
(6) How to prevent on the way from get off work
Wear a mask after washing your hands and go out. When you return home, take off the mask and wash your hands for disinfection first. Use disinfectant wipes or 75% alcohol to wipe the phone and keys. The rooms should be ventilated and hygienic to avoid gatherings of people.
(7) How to prevent official procurement
You must wear a mask when traveling to avoid dense crowds. Keep a distance of more than 1 meter from contact with people and avoid staying in public places for a long time.
(8) How to prevent workplace sports
Appropriate and moderate activities are recommended to ensure good physical condition. Avoid excessive and excessive exercise, resulting in a decline in the body’s immunity
(9) How to prevent in public areas
Every day, public parts such as halls, corridors, meeting rooms, elevators, stairs, toilets must be disinfected, and spray disinfection should be used as much as possible. The cleaning utensils used in each area should be separated to avoid mixing
(10) How to prevent logistics personnel
Cleaners must wear masks when working and keep a safe distance from others. Cleaning staff must wear disposable rubber gloves when working, and wash hands and disinfect after work. The front desk or staff on duty must wear masks to work, and earnestly inquire and register the status of outsiders, and report abnormalities in time
(11) How to prevent official visits
Minimize visitor visits. If it is necessary to visit, the visitor must wear a mask before entering the office building to take a temperature test, and introduce whether there is a history of contact in Hubei and symptoms such as fever, cough, and breathing difficulties. Without the above, and the body temperature is 37.2 ° under normal conditions, you can enter the building for business.
(12) How to prevent the circulation of documents
Wash your hands before and after passing paper documents, and wear a mask when passing documents
(13) How to prevent telephone disinfection
It is recommended that the landline phone be wiped with 75% alcohol twice a day, if it is used frequently, it can be increased to four times.
(14) How to prevent air-conditioning disinfection
1. When the fan coil of the central air-conditioning system is in normal use, disinfect the air supply outlet and return air outlet regularly.
2. When the central air-conditioning fresh air system is in normal use, if an epidemic occurs, do not stop the operation of the fan. After the personnel are evacuated, the exhaust branch pipe should be closed, and the fresh air exhaust system will be turned off after a period of operation and disinfection will be carried out at the same time.
3. For all air systems with return air, the return air should be completely closed to ensure that the system runs with fresh air. /p>
(15) How to deal with discarded masks
During the epidemic prevention period, perform hand hygiene before and after removing the mask, and put the discarded mask in the trash can; if there is a trash can in the work area, disinfect the trash can with 75% alcohol or chlorine disinfectant twice a day.
Knowledge of prevention and control of pneumonia caused by new coronavirus infection. Even if you are confirmed to be close contacts during home observation, you do not need to panic. During home observation, you need to keep in touch with community medical observers, and understand the key points of disease observation and nursing, and master hand-washing for home prevention. For ventilation, protection and disinfection measures, the CDC has given the following twelve recommendations.
The information in this prevention and control knowledge manual mainly comes from:
1. Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention http://www.chinacdc.cn/.hnacd.cn/
2. Ministry of Emergency Management of the People's Republic of China: https://www.mem.gov.cn/.cn
3. Guangdong Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention http: //cdcp.gd.gov.cn/
4. Tianjin Center for Disease Control and Prevention http://www.cdctj.com.cn/
5. Emergency General Hospital http://mtzyy.com.cn/.com.cn/
6.National Health and Health Commission: ``Guidelines for the Use of Pneumonia Masks for the Prevention of New Coronavirus Infection''